This is the Linux app named Sphaerica whose latest release can be downloaded as sphaerica-2013-05-1-LATEST.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sphaerica with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sphaerica is an interactive spherical geometry computer software. You can create complex geometric constructions in spherical geometry with this software. It supports orthogonal, stereographic and gnomonic projections to display your construction. It also has a built in scripting language for automated constructions.
- A fine tool for teaching or learning spherical geometry
- Many tool available to construct on the sphere
Education, End Users/Desktop, Architects, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sphaerica/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.