This is the Linux app named Spiffy List whose latest release can be downloaded as spiffylist0004.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spiffy List with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONSpiffy List will generate .XSPF playlists for the popular Flash based "XSPF Web Music Player". It will allow users with no knowledge of XML to use a GUI to edit their playlists.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spiffylist/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.