This is the Linux app named SQLHandler to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as external.1008152358.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SQLHandler to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SQLHandler to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:An SQL handler to interface multiple databases data to the OpeNDAP Hyrax (BES) server. Written in C++, it uses unixODBC to query DB and can be dynamically extended to use proprietary ODBC API driver in many easy ways. It is bundled with scripts to ge
Non-Profit Organizations, Information Technology, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
Unix Shell, C++, AWK, PL/SQL
Project is a database conversion tool, Project is a database abstraction layer (API), Other API, SQL-based, ODBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sqlh/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.