This is the Linux app named Spindizzy Remake and Isorealms Engine to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SpindizzyDimensionsPrototype-0.2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spindizzy Remake and Isorealms Engine to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Spindizzy Remake and Isorealms Engine to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONYou are cartographer for undiscovered worlds; your task is to explore and map all areas of the recently discovered strange dimension of Hangworld.
In order to complete your task, you take control of GERALD. However, fuel is expensive and funding can only be supplied as long as progress is being made, so it is vital to explore new areas and recover jewels.
Spindizzy is a remake of the 1986 classic computer game of the same name, originally developed by Paul Shirley. The remake features true 3D OpenGL graphics and runs on a custom-built engine called Isorealms.
The Isorealms engine features a complete content creation toolkit for modifying and extending Spindizzy, as well as offering the opportunity to create entirely new projects from scratch.
Isorealms content creation tools are aimed at users of all experiences, from those who simply want to build new worlds to those who want to take advantage of advanced features such as Lua scripting and custom asset importation.
- Fast, fun, challenging and addictive gameplay.
- True 3D OpenGL-based graphics.
- Faithful recreation of the 1986 game look and feel.
- Improved scoring system to encourage competitive play
- Explore new and original worlds created by other players.
- "World Builder" tool allows you to create your own Spindizzy maps.
- Mod the game using the "Isorealms Development Environment"
- Create original games using the "Isorealms Development Environment"
- Embedded Lua Scripting allows customisation of game functions
- Modular C++ architecture allows easy addition of custom plugins and modules.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spindizzyremake/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.