This is the Linux app named Spinning Up in Deep RL whose latest release can be downloaded as PyTorchimplementationsadded.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spinning Up in Deep RL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Spinning Up in Deep RL
Welcome to Spinning Up in Deep RL! This is an educational resource produced by OpenAI that makes it easier to learn about deep reinforcement learning (deep RL). For the unfamiliar, reinforcement learning (RL) is a machine learning approach for teaching agents how to solve tasks by trial and error. Deep RL refers to the combination of RL with deep learning. At OpenAI, we believe that deep learning generally, and deep reinforcement learning specifically, will play central roles in the development of powerful AI technology. To ensure that AI is safe, we have to come up with safety strategies and algorithms that are compatible with this paradigm. As a result, we encourage everyone who asks this question to study these fields. However, while there are many resources to help people quickly ramp up on deep learning, deep reinforcement learning is more challenging to break into.
- An educational resource produced by OpenAI
- A short introduction to RL terminology, kinds of algorithms, and basic theory
- An essay about how to grow into an RL research role
- A curated list of important papers organized by topic
- A well-documented code repo of short, standalone implementations of key algorithms
- A few exercises to serve as warm-ups
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spinning-up-in-deep-rl.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.