This is the Linux app named SpoJump to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Linux_Mint_Sound_Patch_v1.4.2_Final.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SpoJump to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SpoJump to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:SpoJump is a jump'n'run programmed in Java.
You play a sportsman who has to collect all the coins to buy something to drink at the soda machine.
It is also possible to create own levels (read the manual).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spojump/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.