This is the Linux app named SPPAS whose latest release can be downloaded as SPPAS-3.8-2021-05-26.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SPPAS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SPPAS is a scientific computer software package written and maintained by Brigitte Bigi of the Laboratoire Parole et Langage, in Aix-en-Provence, France.
Available for free, with open source code, there is simply no other package for linguists to simple use in the automatic annotations of speech, the analyses of any kind of annotated data and the conversion of annotated files.
SPPAS is able to produce automatically speech annotations from a recorded speech sound and its orthographic transcription.
SPPAS is helpful for the analysis of any annotated data: estimate statistical distributions, make requests, manage files, visualize annotations.
SPPAS offers a file converter from/to a wide range of formats: xra, TextGrid, eaf, trs...
- automatic annotations
- annotation analyses
- file conversion
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sppas/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.