This is the Linux app named Spring JCR extension whose latest release can be downloaded as se-jcr-0.9.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spring JCR extension with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Spring JCR extension
DESCRIPTIONThe Spring JCR Extension (se-jcr) has been designed to resemble as much as possible the ORM packages from the main Spring distribution. Users familiar with these can start using the JCR-support right away without much hassle. As the ORM package, the main
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/se-jcr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.