This is the Linux app named Spum Messenger whose latest release can be downloaded as Spum_v0.3.8.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Spum Messenger with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Messenger is a messenger program with direct pc2pc connection or, with the server_edition, will be possible to choose the online user with whom you can speak. The program has also a share board for free painting and allow the file transfering.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spum/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.