This is the Linux app named sql-servant whose latest release can be downloaded as sql-servant-win64-2.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named sql-servant with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
In your job, do you have queries that you are running regularly and sometimes you need to share those to non-technical people? Now you can do with your personal SQL Servant. Just configure and test it, if all is good distribute it. Those people doesn't need to have any fancy licensed SQL client.
- configure queries
- supports listeners
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sql-servant/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.