This is the Linux app named tpl whose latest release can be downloaded as tpl-1.5-vs2008.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tpl with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tpl makes it easy to serialize your C data using just a handful of API functions. The data is stored in its native binary form for maximum efficiency. C, Perl and XML supported. Data is portable across CPU types and OS's from Unix to Mac to Windows.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tpl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.