This is the Linux app named SqlCli (SQL Command Line Interpreter) whose latest release can be downloaded as sqlcli-1.0-beta-2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SqlCli (SQL Command Line Interpreter) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SqlCli (SQL Command Line Interpreter)
DESCRIPTIONSqlCli provides a poor-man's command line client to any RDBMS that is accessible via a JDBC driver. This allows connecting to a remote database and issue ad-hoc SQL commands, without needing to install a commercial or proprietary client.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sqlcli/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.