This is the Linux app named Squash TM whose latest release can be downloaded as squash-tm-1.10.0.RELEASE.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Squash TM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Squash TM is the test repository manager found in the open source Squash toolkit. It enables the management of requirements, test cases and campaigns execution in a multiproject context.
Based on an ergonomic and intuitive interface, Squash is also "full web" making it an easy tool to deploy.
Squash TM is the result of a new development in Java (OSGi, Spring 3, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JasperReport, Jquery).
For bugs management, Squash TM interfaces natively with Mantis. Thanks to its connector compatible with OSLC, it can also interface with other bugtrackers as JIRA.
- Demand management
- Test case management
- Link requirements and test cases
- Management of the implementation of campaigns
- Test Execution
- Generation of consolidated reports on test campaigns
- Generation of dynamic dashboards for tests and implementing campaigns
- The possibility of reporting issues in Mantis and/or Jira
- A "full web" tool, which does not need to be set up on the client workstation
- An intuitive and ergonomic design, RIA (Rich Internet Application) technology
- Multi- and inter- project possibilities
Developers, Quality Engineers, Testers, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/squashtm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.