This is the Linux app named SquidGuard Webmin Interface whose latest release can be downloaded as squiGuard-0.92-malk.wbm.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SquidGuard Webmin Interface with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SquidGuard Webmin Interface
This is a modified version of the Webmin interface for SquidGuard as written by Tim Niemueller. This webmin interface has been updated to repair several bugs, mainly in reference to use of the blacklists.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sqwebmin2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.