This is the Linux app named SSL TLS Version Scanner whose latest release can be downloaded as SSLTLSVersionScanner.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SSL TLS Version Scanner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SSL TLS Version Scanner
DESCRIPTIONA "simple to use" java program that can tell if a server supports TLS1.1 and TLS1.2 protocols or not.
It scans the versions of SSL/TLS protocol(s) supported by the server. It includes support for SSLv3, TLSv1, TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2.
Since, only Java 7 supports TLS1.1 and TLS1.2 versions, it requires Java 7 to be able to scan these protocols.
The program cannot be used to scan SSLv2 protocol.
How to run the program:
java -jar SSLTLSVersionScanner.jar <host> <port> [proxy=<host>:<port>]
java -cp "SSLTLSVersionScanner.jar" SSLTLSVersionScanner <host> <port> [proxy=<host>:<port>]
It only supports non-authenticated HTTP proxy.
It can be distributed and modified freely.
System Administrators, Developers, Quality Engineers, Auditors, Testers, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tlsversionscan/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.