This is the Linux app named St0rmServ TF2 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as st0rmserv_tf2_0.9.0.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named St0rmServ TF2 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
St0rmServ TF2 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Stand alone IRC bot written in event-driven C# for Team Fortress 2. Reports all events that you do not disable. Comes with Kick and a wealth of information commands. Fully customizable with open source API with an easy interface via TF2Core.dll.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/st0rmservtf2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.