This is the Linux app named Stallion: Online Game Codebase to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as stallion-alpha.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Stallion: Online Game Codebase to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Stallion: Online Game Codebase to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A codebase for the construction of 3d online virtual worlds. Includes everything you need to make your own multiplayer online roleplaying game. All game rules are contained in plugins which can be written in easy scripting languages such as Python.
Advanced End Users, Developers
Cocoa (MacOS X), Project is a graphics toolkit, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
Flat-file, Python Database API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/stallion/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.