This is the Linux app named Starbucks FreePlayer whose latest release can be downloaded as freeplayer-220.127.116.11-src.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Starbucks FreePlayer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Starbuck's FreePlayer is a simple and complete media player based on the powerful MPlayer project. FreePlayer is gratis (free of charge) and its code is open-source. Starbuck's FreePlayer runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X platforms.
Starbuck's FreePlayer can play audio and video files (Xvid/DivX, H.264, MKV, WebM, MPEG-2, FLV, MP4, WMV, AC-3, AAC, DTS, MP3...), DVD and Bluray discs and folders, and files from the network, using the HTTP, FTP, MMS or RTSP/RTP protocol.
Running MPlayer and MPlayer2 as backend, Startbuck's FreePlayer is fast and powerful. Another great feature of MPlayer is the wide range of supported output drivers (X11, Xv, DGA, OpenGL, SVGAlib, fbdev, AAlib, DirectFB, GGI, SDL, VESA). Most of them support software or hardware scaling, so you can enjoy movies in fullscreen.
Not just a MPlayer GUI, Starbuck's FreePlayer includes a full-featured video web browser and it can save audio and video network streams to your local filesystem.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/starbucksfp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.