This is the Linux app named Starvax Me.Te.Or. player whose latest release can be downloaded as starvax-deploy-x64-v2.4.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Starvax Me.Te.Or. player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Starvax Me.Te.Or. player
Starvax Me.Te.Or. player is a customized media player build on QT5 framework, specific for light and music management during a live stage show. It is used by our small theater for children education. It is made up by:
- a viewer for the script that scrolls down automatically and has hyperlinks that trigger a sound track or a light change
- a twin media player that stops execution at the end of the track (instead of starting next track). Two media files can be fired independently
- a light control that supports DMX protocol, with light presets (only working with a specific USB/DMX device)
- a sequence automation system that allows firing sounds and lights with given delay.
- Script Viewer: can be edited with basic HTML WYSISYG editor
- Script Viewer: support direct trigger of track playback or light change
- Double Track Player: playback of audio and video files. Playback stops at the end of track. Two media files can be run independently
- DMX interface: slow transition from a light-set to another programmable in tenths of seconds
- Sequence Editor: a set of light changes and track playback can be programmed with given timing
- Server functionality: main functions can be controlled by a remote device, such as a smartphone
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/starvaxplayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.