This is the Linux app named StatusQuo whose latest release can be downloaded as status_quo_v3.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named StatusQuo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
In an Organization, there are too many redundant communications, mainly the kind one relative to the reporting of the state of affairs. It's to reduce that kind of communication that this software is intended to.
The purpose of the StatusQuo may be defined as "an Instrument of Communication between the Operation and the Organization".
The communication is made trough horizontally change of status associated to objects at the operational layer, and vertically viewed at the organizational layer, where horizontally means non hierarchical, and vertically means hierarchical.
To see Wiki page for User Manual and detailed explanation click on "StatusQuo Web Site" bellow!
- Organizational and Operational control
- Easy Teams and Classes selection
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/status-quo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.