This is the Linux app named Steam Market Price to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SteamKeyValue.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Steam Market Price to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Steam Market Price to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Steam Market toast that shows the lowest price for a Item. In this program I set it for Team Fortress 2 key value, but you can change the url in the code for other Steam market item.
- is made for US dolar currency (can be change in code for another currency)
- it shows 100 USD when it can't reach the website.
- it refreshes every 5 seconds.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/s-marketprice/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.