This is the Linux app named StickyPy whose latest release can be downloaded as StickyPy_alpha20.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named StickyPy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A Stick figure animation program written with Python(www.python.org) and PyGame(www.pygame.org). It is similar to Pivot, except with a much wider variety of animation features, such as keyframes.
- Key frames for interpolation
- Friendly user interface (It isn't as hard as it looks)
- Variety of limb shapes: Line, Circle, Text, and Image
- Logical tree scene layout
- Zooming and panning
- Almost everything can be animated
- A camera viewport (Also animatable)
- Multiple vertex selection
- Box and lasso selection tools
- A Keyframe editor
- Onion skinning (Or motion blur, whatever floats your boat)
- Pretty fast, considering it's written in Python
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/stickypy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.