This is the Linux app named Stock market sim game in your IRC room to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as marketbot-beta.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Stock market sim game in your IRC room to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Stock market sim game in your IRC room to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The most fun you'll ever have on IRC! You will be allowed to buy and sell virtual shares with virtual money using real time, real world share price values. You can also trade your shares between eachother.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/marketbot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.