This is the Linux app named Stone Age for Linux to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as xstoneage-1.0.0-i386.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Stone Age for Linux to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Stone Age for Linux to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:It's a remake of an old Commodore board game, Stone Age. Your goal is to escape a little dragon through caves, it's a real logical brainstorming game! :-) Level editor and more than 70 levels also included! (I do not recommend to examine the source, it
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xstoneage/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.