This is the Linux app named Stream Grabber whose latest release can be downloaded as ShoutcastStreamGrabber_v10.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Stream Grabber with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Java based Shoutcast-Icecast Stream Grabber supports recording of up to 10 simultaneous streams. It enables you to record a complete song even when you notice in the middle of the song that you like it and supports track separation using meta data.
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/streamgrabber/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.