This is the Linux app named StrongKey FIDO Server (SKFS) whose latest release can be downloaded as fido2server-v4.4.1-dist.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named StrongKey FIDO Server (SKFS) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
StrongKey FIDO Server (SKFS)
An open source implementation of the FIDO2 protocol to support passwordless strong authentication using public-key cryptography. Supports registration, authentication (all platforms), and transaction authorization (for native Android apps).
- Eliminates passwords from web and mobile applications
- Eliminates password phishing attacks
- Enables strong authentication with public-key cryptography
- Uses latest version of the FIDO protocol and WebAuthn Level 1
- Includes open source native Android library to support FIDO2
- Includes ability to digitally sign transactions for PSD2 SCA
- When used with StrongKey Tellaro appliance, uses FIPS 140-2 L2/L3 cryptographic hardware module for key protection
Financial and Insurance Industry, System Administrators, Developers, Architects, Security Professionals, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/strongkeyfido/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.