This is the Linux app named stymaker whose latest release can be downloaded as stymaker_0.5.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named stymaker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Stymaker is a GUI application assisting LaTeX users with creating their own style packages. After filling a simple form one can get a new package file corresponding to the chosen settings. This package may be included in preamble of LaTeX document by:
The new package, based on standard LaTeX packages, allows changing of the document layout, or appearance of standard environments like such as lists. While testing new settings one may instantly view actual changes in an external PDF viewer.
XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO), Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/stymaker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.