This is the Linux app named Subband Sinusoidal Modeling whose latest release can be downloaded as sbsms-app-0.0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Subband Sinusoidal Modeling with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Subband Sinusoidal Modeling
NOTE: The library code compatible with audacity has migrated to
A subband sinusoidal modeling library/command line tool/gui for time stretching and pitch scaling audio. Download the sbsms package for the source or the win32/mac wxSBSMSPlayer package for the gui binaries.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sbsms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.