This is the Linux app named Subtitle Maker whose latest release can be downloaded as SubtitleMakerBetav0.1.2012.1.9.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Subtitle Maker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Hi, it's still in beta version so I ask you people to feel free to test this out and inform me you found bugs.
if you have any suggestions don't hesitate to present me. I will take a look and add them if I could. once I done the final version I will release all source codes.!
Subtitle Maker Beta v0.1.2012.1.9
Fixed some minor bugs.
External subrip files can be opened through main application.
Subtitle Maker Beta v0.1.2012.1.5
Main application was developed
Windows NT 4 Service Pack 5 or Greater
And relevant codecs.
you can now run subtitle maker on Linux/MacOS/ and other *nix Like OSs through Wine. xD
- Native Video Player.
- Subrip files can be saved and external subrips can be opened through main application.
- Can add subtitles to almost any audio/video.
- Play,Pause,Stop,Resume,Mute capability with a seek bar it also updates the played time in real time.
- Remove,Edit, time duration capability with an eye candy GUI.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/subtitlemaker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.