This is the Linux app named Sudoku command line solver whose latest release can be downloaded as sudoku_v1.0_bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sudoku command line solver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sudoku command line solver
DESCRIPTIONThis tool written in C uses the Backtracking algorithm to solve Sudoku puzzles.
The idea was born by participating a coding challenge of a German internet forum.
So it's rather made for fun. However, this code won in terms of speed.
Unfortunately, the initiator of the contest has passed away in the meantime. R.I.P. Benjamin.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sudoku-command-line-solver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.