This is the Linux app named Sudoku Helper whose latest release can be downloaded as SudokuHelper_1.0.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sudoku Helper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONSudoku Helper is a browser based application which helps you by solving sudoku puzzles. Run on every operating system and also mobile device with a modern web browser which is able to open off-line HTML sites.
- Solve Sudoku puzzles
- Show only possible numbers
- Mark hint numbers
- Platform independent
- Undo/Redo support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sudokuhelperweb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.