This is the Linux app named Sudoku Solver Applet to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as sudokuSolver.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sudoku Solver Applet to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sudoku Solver Applet to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:1/ Double-click the cell you want to edit.
The background color changes to white. The possible values appear in it.
2. Edit it to leave the requested number only.
You can also click one of the buttons under the table:
Click "Back" to cancel last entered number.
Click the red "Reset Board" button to start a new puzzle.
Click "Solve Now" to let the computer choose numbers.
This is useful when the trial and error strategy is required.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sudokusolverapp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.