This is the Linux app named Sudoku spreadsheets whose latest release can be downloaded as Sudoku2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sudoku spreadsheets with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Spreadsheets with formulas to help you solve sudoku puzzles.
- simple (but large) formulas that work in both excel and oo calc.
- simple (short) formulas using 2 functions in VBA / OO Calc.
Excel Addin to make playing sudoku in excel easier.
- macros to mark cells, test your solution, erase the solution.
- macro to help you solve the puzzle by giving hints, or even the answer.
Version 1.4 of the addin can also generate puzzles for you.
version 2.0 can solve and create puzzles with 2 blocks (2x3 + 3x2, 3x4 + 4x3)
- puzzle games
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sudoku-spreadsheets/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.