This is the Linux app named Sudokus simply solver to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as solutoredisudoku.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sudokus simply solver to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sudokus simply solver to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A simply sudoku's solver make with fotran language that show step by step the solution of the puzzle.
It is fast and light, not need installation - virus free.
1) open zip file into a directory
2) edit file text "matrice.txt" with notepad and insert the sudoku puzzle with zero on empty cell
3) start "solutore sudoku.exe"
4) insert on ms-dos window the sudoku dimension (es: 3 for 3x3 dimension)
5) push enter to see step by step the solution
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sudokussolver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.