This is the Linux app named Supermarket Managment whose latest release can be downloaded as Supermarket_Client.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Supermarket Managment with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
It´s a control system that you can use in a market to control your inventory or to collect the money of your clients. It´s simple but efficent and it gives you a summary of all your sales. You can use it with an USB bar code reader.It´s in Spanish, but if you´re interested to take it in English, please send me an e-mail to email@example.com. I have updated a new version that allows to have more than one computer, with a server where you insert the products and the other JAR File is to manage the purchases. It works using Java´s RMI.
Thanks for your attention.
Education, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/supermecado-caja/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.