This is the Linux app named SuperWaba whose latest release can be downloaded as builders.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SuperWaba with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SuperWaba is a Virtual Machine for handhelds.
Runs in PalmOS, Windows CE, Win32, and is fully emulated under JDK/browser. Supports Exceptions, has a complete set of UI controls (Palm/WinCE), double and long, grayscale/color, sockets/serial/IR/Bluetooth
Win32 (MS Windows), Handheld/Mobile/PDA
Assembly, C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/superwaba/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.