This is the Linux app named SURFnet IDS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as surfids-argos-2.00.04.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SURFnet IDS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SURFnet IDS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:SURFnet IDS, a Distributed Intrusion Detection System (D-IDS). The goal is to provide an early warning system which lets system administrators correlate known and unknown exploits to attacks directed towards their networks.
Government, Science/Research, System Administrators, Telecommunications Industry
PHP, Perl, Unix Shell
PHP Pear::DB, Perl DBI/DBD, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/surfnetids/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.