This is the Linux app named SWire Web Apps Collection to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as swire_wep_apps_collection_0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SWire Web Apps Collection to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SWire Web Apps Collection to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The SWire Web App Collection (SWAC) is a collection of demo web applications which explain how to use SWire and SWire4js in developing SWire web applications, namely, software which runs on web browsers and interacts with Stata. SWAC is an open source project and you can download the code from the project web site web site or try the apps on-line here: http://swire-web-apps-collection.sourceforge.net/
- powered by SWire
- web application
- interacts with Stata
- usable from the web
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/swire-web-apps-collection/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.