This is the Linux app named Symbolic whose latest release can be downloaded as symbolic-1.5.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Symbolic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Symbolic is an OpenSource Enterprise Platform designed to build, configure and manage your huge and global distributed data centers. Based on the best open source frameworks, represents the solution for a centralized datacenter management platforms.
- Red Hat Application stack compliant
- KVM, XEN support
- LDAP, Kerberos support
Advanced End Users, Developers, Information Technology, Quality Engineers, System Administrators
HSQL, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/symbolic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.