This is the Linux app named Symbology to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as symbology-0.8.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Symbology to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Symbology to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSymbology is an open source game in which players must match symbols on a board. The object of the game is to 'convert' all spaces on the board (to gold) by matching three or more symbols in a row or column. Symbology is written in Pygame/python.
- Progression based on unlocking grid
- Updated graphics, rotating symbols
- Fork of Jools by Paul Pelzl: http://pessimization.com/software/jools/
- setup not working (May 10) - use "python __init__.py"!!!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/symbology/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.