This is the Linux app named SynchroMike whose latest release can be downloaded as synchromike_windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SynchroMike with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SynchroMike is a two-way synchronisation program which allows the user to synchronize two directories. It comes with a handy user interface which displays differences between both storage locations as a tree.
Update: This page is deprecated, find the new program at <a href="http://syncarus.net">syncarus.net</a>
- filtering unwanted files like thumbs.db
- a refined progress monitor
- faster file operations
- detailed synchronization logging
- operating system independent
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Non-Profit Organizations, Quality Engineers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/synchromike/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.