This is the Linux app named SyntheticWSI to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as syntheticwsi.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SyntheticWSI to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SyntheticWSI to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Java 8+ required.
Collection of tools to help generate artificial Whole Slide Images (WSIs).
A WSI is stored as a ZIP archive of JPG tiles, and this software contains a tool to visualize this format.
SVS files can be used directly for texture extraction (thanks to the included Bio-Formats library).
Main source files in package fr.unistra.wsi.synthetic.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/syntheticwsi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.