This is the Linux app named Sysmon whose latest release can be downloaded as sysmond-0.2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sysmon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sysmon is a tool to monitorise the state of one or more computers. Its based on a daemon and a php script. The first has to be runned in all boxes you need to check, the second calls the daemon and prints the state into a nice web frontend.
Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, System Administrators
Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sysmond/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.