This is the Linux app named System Configuration Collector whose latest release can be downloaded as scc-win-1.10.38.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named System Configuration Collector with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
System Configuration Collector
System Configuration Collector collects and classifies most of your UNIX/Linux/BSD configuration data in flat files called snapshots. This unique concept allows changes in snapshots of consecutive runs to be detected. These changes are added to a logbook that is helpful for administrators during troubleshooting and for auditors during audits. Snapshot and logbook are also available in HTML format.
All data can be send to an SCC server where a web interface provides access to summaries and supports comparing snapshots of different servers and searching of all data.
A WMI based Windows client is also available.
Unix Shell, Perl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sysconfcollect/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.