This is the Linux app named System:Core to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Draconis_win_VS.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named System:Core to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
System:Core to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Star Trek-like, command-driven simulation game. The user will be able to control practically every inch of the ship and it's systems. The project is going for size and complexity, without placing too much value on graphics. Command or Menu -driven. The
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/draconis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.