This is the Linux app named System Storage Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as system-storage-manager-0.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named System Storage Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
System Storage Manager
System Storage Manager provides easy to use command line interface to manage your storage using various technologies like lvm, btrfs, encrypted volumes and possibly more.
In more sophisticated enterprise storage environments, management with Device Mapper (dm), Logical Volume Manager (LVM), or Multiple Devices (md) is becoming increasingly more difficult. With file systems added to the mix, the number of tools needed to configure and manage storage has grown so large that it is simply not user friendly. With so many options for a system administrator to consider, the opportunity for errors and problems is large.
The btrfs administration tools have shown us that storage management can be simplified, and we are working to bring that ease of use to Linux filesystems in general.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/storagemanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.