This is the Linux app named SystemJS whose latest release can be downloaded as SystemJSVersion6.10.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SystemJS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SystemJS is a hookable, standards-based module loader. It provides a workflow where code written for production workflows of native ES modules in browsers (like Rollup code-splitting builds), can be transpiled to the System.register module format to work in older browsers that don't support native modules, running almost-native module speeds while supporting top-level await, dynamic import, circular references and live bindings, import.meta.url, module types, import maps, integrity and Content Security Policy with compatibility in older browsers back to IE11. SystemJS allows to write and use modular javacsript code that relies on ECMAScript 6 import and export statements. One good example is moment.js library, which started publishing ECMAScript 6 source code on npm since 2.10.0 release of moment.js. SystemJS requries a transpiler to compile ECMAScript 6 javacsript into a code that could be run in current versions of browsers and node.js.
- SystemJS allows to write and use modular javacsript code that relies on ECMAScript 6 import and export statements
- Loads System.register modules, the CSP-compatible SystemJS module format
- Support for loading bare specifier names with import maps via <script type="systemjs-importmap">
- Supports hooks for loader customization
- Tracing hooks and registry deletion API for reloading workflows
- Supports loading Wasm, CSS and JSON module types
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/systemjs.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.