This is the Linux app named t2t-pipe to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as 2011-10-14-t2t-pipe-1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named t2t-pipe to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
t2t-pipe to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The *Tree-to-Tree (t2t) Alignment Pipe* is a collection of python scripts, co-ordinating the process of automatic alignment of parallel treebanks from plain text files with a single call from a unix command line. Supported Languages: DE, FR, EN
- automatic generation of parallel treebanks from plain text files
- Python wrappers for 'Berkeley Parser', 'Stanford Parser', 'Zhechev Sub-Tree Aligner'
- Converter: 'Zhechev Sub-Tree Aligner' -> TigerXML plus xml-alignment file
- coded with Wing IDE Pro v.5 (big thank you to www.wingware.com for a free open source development license)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/t2t-pipe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.