This is the Linux app named Tables for Ada whose latest release can be downloaded as tables_1_15.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tables for Ada with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tables for Ada
This library provides an implementation of tables indexed by strings. The binary search is used for names of known length. It is also possible to search a table for names of unknown length, i.e. to parse a string using some table. Table elements can be of any private type. Key- insensitive tables are supported.
- Allows matching the longest table token against the string
- Ada 95, 2005, 2012 compliant
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tablesforada/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.