This is the Linux app named Fuzzy sets for Ada whose latest release can be downloaded as fuzzy_5_15.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fuzzy sets for Ada with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fuzzy sets for Ada
Fuzzy sets for Ada is a library providing implementations of confidence factors with the operations not, and, or, xor, +, and *, classical fuzzy sets with the set-theoretic operations and the operations of the possibility theory, intuitionistic fuzzy sets with the operations on them, fuzzy logic based on the intuitionistic fuzzy sets and the possibility theory; fuzzy numbers, both integer and floating-point with conventional arithmetical operations, and linguistic variables and sets of linguistic variables with operations on them. String-oriented I/O is supported. A rich set of GTK+ GUI widgets is provided.
- Confidence factors with the operations not, and, or, xor, +, *
- Classical fuzzy sets with the set-theoretic operations and the operations of the possibility theory
- Intuitionistic fuzzy sets with the operations on them
- Fuzzy logic based on the intuitionistic fuzzy sets and the possibility theory
- Fuzzy numbers both integer and floating-point ones with conventional arithmetical operations
- Dimensioned fuzzy numbers
- Fuzzy linguistic variables and sets of linguistic variables with operations on them
- Dimensioned fuzzy linguistic variables and sets
- String-oriented I/O is supported
- GUI interface based on GTK+ (The GIMP Toolkit) with fuzzy set editors, truth values widgets and renderers, linguistic variables sets editors
- Tables for Ada, strings edit for Ada, intervals for Ada, units of measurement for Ada and GtkAda contributions libraries included
- Ada 95, 2005, 2012 compliant. GTK+ widgets require at least Ada 2005
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fuzzysetsforada/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.